Sag ‘em, ride ‘em, love ‘em. The women’s Burton Vida Pant is slim fit to imitate your favorite low-rider jeans, yet hides a wealth of convenient features to keep you comfortable in all conditions. A zonal mapped stretch mesh and taffeta lining adds warmth and moisture wicking where you need each one most. There’s just enough room for layering when the mercury dips, and inner thigh vents let air out when things get heated. Quilted handwarmer pockets and exposed zippers satisfy your inner fashionista, while the long list of standard features ensure you’re ready for anything the mountain throws at you.
- Bluesign® Approved Product
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Stretch Polyester Plain Weave Fabric
- Shell Mapped with Stretch Mesh and Taffeta Living Lining™
- Fully Taped Seams
- Quilted Handwarmer Pockets
- Sleek Mesh-Lined Inner Thigh Vents
- 1-Year Warranty