Zealous precisie longboard lagers
The unique feature of our lubricant is how the nanoceramic compound fills in deformations or asperities in the bearing. These deformations cause friction and heat around them which hardens the nano-ceramic compound to that specific area. This micro coating is 5 times the hardness of the host alloy and has a molecular bond with the host metal, filling in all the asperities and eliminating friction over time.
- The coefficient of friction is the lowest in the field of Tribology at 0.003% creating a near frictionless surface. Mainly because the nanoceramic compound eliminates all asperities.
- Extremely low water washout
- Corrosion on the inside of the bearing is nearly eliminated.
Precision 8mm axle holes
- 409 built in spacers
- 1 mm built in speedrings
- Green rubber seals to keep dirt and debris on the outside of the bearing.
- Lubed with Archoil Nanoceramic Grease
Availability: In voorraad