Ronix Divide wakeboard boots black
Ronix's most popular open toe boot had a complete makeover with one thing in mind: weight reduction.
Ronix trimmed this already sub 2 lb. baseless boot another 20% with their new ultralight Stage 1 liner. This high-performance, adjustable boot comes complete with an articulating shell that reduces pressure points and allows freedom of movement without any hot spots found in a traditional one-piece constructed boots. Support you would expect from a pro model boot and ease of entry that will let you save your energy for after you have jumped off the swim deck, this is the latest in ease of entry and open toe adjustability.
- Ronix's patent pending baseless system-The original low-profile design has superior board control and is ultra light.
- New ultra lightweight Stage 1 liner.
- Universal tongue.
- Built-in J-bars improve heel hold.
- Articulating cuff-The boot flexes with the rider.
- Throw your screwdriver away with the new tool-less mounting system.
- New, low-friction eyelets.
- Eco Innovation-No use of PVC solvents.
- Designed with the everyday rider in mind.