Nidecker Megalight 164W Freeride snowboard 2021
- ABSORBNID innovative top layer designed to absorb unwanted vibrations
- Triaxial Plus fiberglass. The result of extensive testing of our enigneers. oriented 45° to the board. Contains different glass densities.
Woodcore Light Core. A perfect combination of paulonia for lightness, poplar for pop and responsiveness and hardwood beach along the edges to create durability, pop and protection from edge impacts
- N-9000 sintered base. our fastest and most durable base with a high density molecular structure
- 3DN concept A unique core outline between the inserts allaws the board to flex differently under each foot, delivering ultimate feeling of control and a 3-demensional riding experience
- N-Tech 2.0. The main feature is a 3D cap that increases the effect of the 3D torion construction between the feet.
- Freeflex 3.0. By reducing wood and fiberglass in nose and tail and replace it with lighter and stronger materials, we reduced the boards weight. It simultaniusly gives more pop and dampens vibrations. Feeling very light when in fast turn transitions.
Availability: In voorraad