Burton Mint BOA coiler dames snowboardschoenen grijs (17/18)
For crisp and clean comfort, look to the Burton Mint Boa Snowboard Boots like you do that box of Altoids you keep stashed in your glove box. Pop them on and wind them tight with the Boa Coiler, and off you go. Their soft and forgiving flex is perfect for newbies and experienced riders alike, while the heat-moldable liner ensures you can dial them in for the perfect fit.
- Recommended Use: All Mountain
- Flex: Medium Soft, Playful, forgiving flex ideal for beginners or riders that prefer a soft, jibby boot
- Liner: Comfort
- Lacing System:Boa Cable
- Key Features: BOA Coiler Lacing + New England Rope, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil Underfoot
- Liner: Imprint 1 Liner Heat Moldable:
- Shell: Soft Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
Snow-Proof Internal Tongue Gusset
- Total Comfort Construction, Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design, Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit™. True Fit means that every element -- from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles
- 1:1 Boot Lasting, Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size liner gets a matching half and full size shell, tongue, and outsole for a precise fit that is not as common as one would think.
- 1 Year Warranty
Availability: In voorraad