Arbor Foundation GT rocker AM (17/18)
System Rocker / Mountain-Twin / Medium Flex
BEGINNER TO ADVANCED
The Foundation is our starting place: a quality–made, entry level snowboard with style. It’s the perfect board for riders who want to get to the next level. The Foundation is a Rocker System design that’s easy to ride and will help you stay on the mountain longer.
- The System Rocker – This rocker deck's design eliminates the leverage required to release and re-engage a snowboard's outside contact points. In translation, riders get a seamless turn initiation, better float in powder, and more fluid spins and slides.
- Spoonhead tips, All-mountain function in arrange of snow conditions
- Grip Tech Sidecut – Grip Tech is a tri-radial sidecut design that is not blended. Shaping intersections have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip snow. Grip Tech effectively moves a board's primary interface with the snow underfoot, delivering designs that don't lose performance as the leading sections of the effective edges are lifted from the snow.
- Single malt core, Our standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood.
- Mountain Twin – A shorter tail than nose gives this board a slightly setback feeling keeping the board on top of the snow and perfect starting point for progression.
- Biaxial glassing, A biax over biax lay-up that's designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 360 rails, A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Extruded base, A tough, user- friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance.
- 3 year warranty
Availability: In voorraad