Arbor Foundation Oso 30'' complete longboard
Wheelbase: 16"'Nose: 3.25"
Deck: 7-Plies sustainable Canadian hardrock maple
Paris Street 169 mm trucks
- 356.2 virgin aluminum gravity molded baseplate and hanger
- Secondary heat treatment process for added strength and durability
- Grade 8 axles and branded kingpins
- 6 hole pattern – new school and old school
- 93A Divine urethane bushings
- Tall – 57.15 mm axle height for added wheel size capability
Bearings: ABEC 5 Bearings
61mm 78a Bogart Wheels, Slightly offset mini-cruiser wheels for around-town skating. Bogarts feature a wider footprint than most mini wheels, making them roll smoother on rough surfaces, while still providing freeride performance for smaller boards.
Arbor Series Arbor Foundation Series
- Clear Recycled Glass Grip, Gripped with long-lasting crushed recycled glass. This ultra clear grippy surface allows the deck’s natural grain and color to remain highly visible, while providing better performance than silica bead alternatives.
- Wheel Wells, Wheel wells help prevent wheel bite by providing more clearance between the wheel and the underside of your deck. More wheel clearance allows you to take sharper turns without experiencing bite.
- Recycled Plastic Risers, All Arbor completes are shipped with recycled plastic risers, which reduces the dependence on petroleum-based plastics.
- Eco-Conscious Efforts, All wood by-products created during the production are reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. Each board is produced with a water-based sanding sealer and final finish to avoid air pollution.
Availability: In voorraad