Rome Mechanic snowboard AM (17/18)
You're new to the sport and you're looking for the right tool to increase your ability level, lucky for you, the Rome Mechanic Snowboard exists. Its FreePop Rocker Camber is flat at its center with rocker in the tip and tail for complete versatility, allowing you to explore the entire mountain and find what suits you best. Rome's durable XTRD Base keeps the board in tip-top shape despite the inevitable run-ins.The Rome Mechanic Snowboard will help keep you improving as you build skills on the mountain
- Freepop Rocker Camber – Flat camber in the mid-section of the board meets up with rocker in the nose and tail to create a super versatile feel and response. The flat camber zone gives stability and directional response, while the rockered nose and tails give super pressability and playfulness in all types of snow. Great for riders who like to balance creative trick selection with solid all-mountain freestyle performance.
- True Twin – A true twin snowboard shape is ideal for riders who want to ride switch and do some tricks. The nose and tail are identical and the flex is evenly distributed throughout the entirety of the board. True twins are perfectly symmetrical.
- QuickRip Sidecut Technology – Teamed up with Rome's rocker boards, the goal with QuickRip Sidecut is to create a board that does two things: it needs to be nimble and maneuverable at slow speeds, and it also needs to be powerful and precise at high speeds. Rome achieves this by integrating two off-set sidecuts that create one zone in the nose, one between the feet and one in the tail. Where the center section meets the other two sections, Rome has created Mid-Board Contact Points. These Mid-Board Contact Points serve as the end of the running length at slow speeds, giving the board fine-tuned control. They also serve as edge "bumps" that grip the snow and increase precise power at high speeds.
- TTT Core Matrix – 100% wood flexes and responds better.
- HotRods | Glass Single Barrel – A single rod in the centerline, this pattern adds ollie pop while letting the rest of the board flex normally
- XTRD Base – Strong, fast, and easy to fix. Extruded base.
- 2 x 4 Inserts
Availability: En stock