Rome Factory Rocker AM snowboard (17/18)
If you haven't made up your mind about whether you prefer the smoothness of rocker or the snappy ways of camber, the Rome Factory Rocker Snowboard solves the problem by combining them both together into one incredible ride. Whether you're cruising over chunder, powering through powder or cutting over corduroy, the Factory Rocker executes like a real professional. It's true twin shape evens everything out for you, allowing versatility no matter which way you're moving. Instead of working through a quiver of boards, have it all down pat with one singular board, the Rome Factory Rocker Snowboard.
- MTNPop Rocker 2.0 – Rocker between the feet and positive camber in the nose and tail. Rome fine-tunes the amount of rocker between the feet to just make contact with the snow when the rider is not standing on the board. The result is more than enough float and playfulness from the rocker, while still allowing the positive camber in the nose and tail to deliver responsive power. Great for riders who like the best of both worlds--responsive tuning, solid landing, powder floating, and nimble control.
- True Twin – A true twin snowboard shape is ideal for riders who want to ride switch and do some tricks. The nose and tail are identical and the flex is evenly distributed throughout the entirety of the board. True twins are perfectly symmetrical.
- QuickRip Sidecut Technology – Teamed up with Rome's rocker boards, the goal with QuickRip Sidecut is to create a board that does two things: it needs to be nimble and maneuverable at slow speeds, and it also needs to be powerful and precise at high speeds. Rome achieves this by integrating two off-set sidecuts that create one zone in the nose, one between the feet and one in the tail. Where the center section meets the other two sections, Rome has created Mid-Board Contact Points. These Mid-Board Contact Points serve as the end of the running length at slow speeds, giving the board fine-tuned control. They also serve as edge "bumps" that grip the snow and increase precise power at high speeds.
- Pop Core Matrix – Do-anything performance that balances lightness, response and strength with two zones of low-density wood.
- StraightBiax Carbon Laminate – This laminate takes the freestyle-oriented flex of 90-degree biaxial fibers and adds in longitudinal carbon strips that increases ollie power without any unwanted overall stiffness.
Bambooster Technology | Dual Inline – Two flat strips of bamboo increase ollie pop and increase response off edge.
- Response Rating – 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- XTRD Base – Strong, fast, and easy to fix. Extruded base.
- 2 x 4 Inserts
Availability: En stock
|Board Size||153 - 159 cm, 158 - 164 cm|
Custom Static Block 1
Custom CMS block displayed as a tab. You can use it to display info about returns and refunds, latest promotions etc. You can put your own content here: text, HTML, images - whatever you like. There are many similar blocks accross the store. All CMS blocks are editable from the admin panel.