Nitro Rambler fixation de snowboard sang rouge 2020
- Flex: Medium/Stiff - 6/10 (1=soft,10=stiff)
- Board Compatibility: This binding uses the Nitro Mini Disc, which is compatible with boards featuring a 2x4 mounting system. Burton Channel disc sold separately. Not compatible with 4x4 mounting systems.
- Baseplate: Transmission Base Frame
The Transmission Base Frame is a lightweight, durable frame that offers a customisable fit to provide a comfortable foothold for any boot.
- Highback: Ergo Highback
The Ergo Highback provides support as well as freedom of movement, strategically placed where you need it most.
- Ratchets: Aluminium Speedwheel Buckles
Made from super light and strong aluminium combined with a smooth polymer speedwheel, these buckles are lightweight, durable, won't slip, and won't strip.
- Easy Entry Buckles and Ratchets
Designed to stay out of the way when stepping in and out of your bindings, Nitro uses S curved ratchets straps for ease of access. The wide-mouth buckle funnel helps you guide the ratchet for an ultra fast, precise bite of your buckles. Less time strapping in, more time riding!
- Straps: Perfect Fit Ankle Strap + B.E.S.T Convertible Toe Strap
The Perfect Fit Ankle Strap is Nitros most durable and trusted strap, featuring a slim design and comfortable foam wrapped around an internal 3D spine for the perfect fit. The B.E.S.T Toe Strap offers around the toe or over the top versatility, and provides you with a seamless, snug fit no matter how you like to wear it.
- Cushioning: EVA Dampening - Full EVA underfoot padding reduces fatigue and enhances comfort by absorbing vibrations and impacts before they hit your feet.
- 3° Canted Footbed - This angled footbed puts your knees and body in the most natural and ergonomic position on the board, reducing fatigue and letting you ride longer.
- Board Saver Technology - The corners of the baseplate are rounded to reduce a hard friction point where the binding and board meet. This allows the board to flex more naturally around the binding, resulting in a more natural ride and less stress on the board.
Availability: En stock