Nidecker Rave 159 snowboard AM/FR
- Triax Plus The result of extensive testing with our riders and engineers, our Triax laminate is oriented at 35° to the board, and contains different glass densities. This provides consistent torsional flex, better pop, and more reactivity on every turn.
- ABSORBNID Absorbnid is an innovative top layer designed to absorb unwanted vibrations. This allows us to develop responsive, dynamic boards that still give you a smooth and fatigue free ride.
- Light Core Our lightest core – featuring 3 different wood types. The Light Core is a perfect combination of paulownia for lightness, poplar for pop and responsiveness, and hardwood beech stringers along the edges to increase core durability, pop and protection from edge impacts.
- N-9000 sintered base. Produced with carbon nanoparticles, the N-9000 has a very dense molecular structure, which makes it our fastest, most durable base material.
- Freeflex 3.0 In this exclusive technology developed by Nidecker, the nose and tail of the board are specially molded in a very thin composite material layered with a proprietary elastomeric covering. This cancels out vibrations and gives the board a unique, lightweight feel in transitions. Freeflex 2.0 has one of the lowest swing weights in the industry, meaning less chatter and more control.
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain / Freeride
- Camber Profile: Natural Camber
- Shape: Directional
- Set Back: 3.0 cm
- Rider Weight: 70 - 90 kg
- Boot size: up to 10.5 US
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €489.95
Special Price €469.95