Salomon Wonder 150 + Rome Madison Boss S/M (US 6.5 - 10.5) snowboard set
For the go-getting girl that wants an all-mountain master of a board, the Salomon Wonder Snowboard will be the perfect fit. With every aspect of the mountain taken into consideration, the Wonder helps you maneuver with power. Its medium flex keeps you on your toes and helps you remain in control when the going gets tough or icy. With the use of Quadratic Sidecuts, turn initiation and direction changes fluid and smooth. The Salomon Wonder Snowboard will make your snow-filled daydreams a reality.
- Directional Twin Shape: A twin shape for all freestyle terrain, with a directional flex for power at high-speed, and a stance that is slightly set back.
- Cross Profile: Camber between the feet for better control, pop, and landing stability. Rocker on the tip and tail for effortless flotation forward and switch.
- Quadratic Side Cut: A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes, and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- Popster: Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- BA MD Construction: A fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders.
- Aspen Strong Core: CNC-selected high-density FSC certified wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex all season long.
Royal Rubber Pads: 4 mm Soft Royal Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of the board's ABS Sidewalls dampen vibration and mellow big impacts.
- Sintered Base: An industry standard for quality sintered base materials provide a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel – Detuned tip and tail with a base edge bevel of 2° in the primary contact areas and 3° between the feet makes spins and features that much easier.
Waist width 150 cm: 24.1 cm
The go-to binding for female riders who want a supportive and hyper-responsive binding to ride everything on the mountain, but with just enough flexibility to feel terrain and flow with it.
- V-Rod Baseplate: ''correct flex” through toe-to-heel power and side-to-side tweak
- Contour Boss 2.0 Ankle Strap: Temperature resistant materials in a lower-profile construction for perfect mid-range flex
- ConformGrip 2.0 Toe Strap: a low-pressure, super secure fit to any boot
- Under Wrap 2 Heel Hoop
- Madison Asymmetrical high back
- Full high back rotation with channel adjustment
- Auto Strap Technology
- EVA Sub Base V-Pad
- Multiple Strap Positions
- Quick Adjust for Strap Length
- Tool-Free Forward Lean Adjuster
- Flex (6/10)
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €649.90
Special Price €559.90