Salomon Wonder 146 AM female snowboard
- Directional Twin Shape: A twin shape for all freestyle terrain, with a directional flex for power at high-speed, and a stance that is slightly set back.
- Cross Profile: Camber between the feet for better control, pop, and landing stability. Rocker on the tip and tail for effortless flotation forward and switch.
- Quadratic Side Cut: A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes, and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- Popster: Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- BA MD Construction: A fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders.
- Aspen SLCT Strong Core: CNC-selected high-density FSC certified wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex all season long.
Royal Rubber Pads: 4 mm Soft Royal Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of the board's ABS Sidewalls dampen vibration and mellow big impacts.
- Sintered Base: An industry standard for quality sintered base materials provide a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel – Detuned tip and tail with a base edge bevel of 2° in the primary contact areas and 3° between the feet makes spins and features that much easier.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €399.95
Special Price €339.95