Nitro Santoku 162 AM snowboard 2020
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Trüe Camber – Good old standard camber, which provides the stability and pop many shreds can't live without. The amount of snap and support you get from a cambered board is unrivaled by any other camber design.
- Powerlite Core – The highest grade of ultra-lightweight poplar wood in Nitro's Powerlite core makes for the perfect ride with lots of pop and unmatched strength at a minimum weight.
- Whiplash Core Profile – This profile features reduced thickness between the inserts with added meat outside your feet for maximum ollie power, while maintaining a perfect press flex.
- Diamond Laminates – Well-balanced layers of carbon fiber establish a new level in performance. More snap and liveliness provide a smooth, powerful, and effortless ride
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base – Rocket science, put to work! A nanotech wax formula deeply infused into the sintered base material makes the base surface lightning fast in all snow conditions. Highly tuned yet extremely durable, Speed Formula II Base technology is exclusively featured on Nitro high-end boards.
Availability: In stock