Nidecker Triton focus BOA snowboard boots black 2020
The BOA focus system is the quickest, smoothest and easiest way to tighten up your boots providing even closure with no pressure points. This BOA Focus system uses 2 BOA Coilers over the tongue and side of the boot. The side BOA Coiler provides closure on your ankle to lock down the heel stopping the dreaded heel lift that can occur while riding. This allows a customised fit which can be micro tuned to the riders preferences for ultimate comfort and support.
- 3D Molded Single-Density – Pre-molded and anatomically shaped comfort EVA supports your feet, and a silicone top-print adds traction to the fleece-lined footbed.
- BOA® H3 Focus – Boa® Focus are dual dial boots providing exclusive upper and lower zonal adjustment, offering a snug fit and perfect support exactly where you want it. Boa® Focus delivers customizable comfort for longer and stronger days on the hill.
- The B.F.T. Gravity – With the B.F.T. Gravity, Nidecker has gone all-in on comfort. This super durable, all-rubber outsole is designed to support the anatomy of your foot, with N-Gel cushioning in selected models. Be it strapped in or just walking around on the snow, you'll look as good and feel as comfortable as you do in your favorite pair of sneakers.
- Bronze-Level Heat Moldable Liner – Customizable fit and feel. Targeted Thermo NFOAM, Nidecker's innovative and comfortable reverse-cut top cuff, multi-layer J-bars and tethered liner lacing with a no-drift Velcro custom closure offer comfort and performance that make for happy feet whenever they're strapped in.
- Moisture Wicking
- 3D Molded Tongue
- Articulating Flex Zone
- Integrated J-Bars for Heel Hold
- Reverse-Cut Top Cuff
Availability: In stock