Burton Mint BOA coiler female snowboard boots grey
- Recommended Use: All Mountain
- Flex: Medium Soft, Playful, forgiving flex ideal for beginners or riders that prefer a soft, jibby boot
- Liner: Comfort
- Lacing System:Boa Cable
- Key Features: BOA Coiler Lacing + New England Rope, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil Underfoot
- Liner: Imprint 1 Liner Heat Moldable:
- Shell: Soft Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
Snow-Proof Internal Tongue Gusset
- Total Comfort Construction, Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design, Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit™. True Fit means that every element -- from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles
- 1:1 Boot Lasting, Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size liner gets a matching half and full size shell, tongue, and outsole for a precise fit that is not as common as one would think.
- 1 Year Warranty
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €239.95
Special Price €169.95