Arbor Westmark 158 Rocker snowboard
System Rocker / True-Twin / Med-Soft Flex
INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED
The Westmark Rocker is a repeat winner of the TWS Good Wood Award. It was designed to provide the flex and response you want while jibbing, without sacrificing the stability and pop you need for bigger gaps in the park and on the mountain. The Westmark is offered in both Camber System and Rocker System versions. The Westmark Rocker offers a more buttery ride, with natural float and cleaner tracking
GRIP TECH Grip Tech is a tri-radial sidecut design that is not “blended.” Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel-and-toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed
– ASH POWER PLY TOP. The finished topsheet is at last ready to be built into a snowboard. In the end, the process makes Arbor Power Ply deigns the most labor intensive snowboards on the market. The resulting performance, board life, and finish quality are worth the extra effort, in addition to the reduction in our reliance on man made glues, coatings, and composites
– FLATHEAD TIPS. Provides more surface area
for butters, ollies & nollies.
– 2×4 14-PACK INSERTS. Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
– SINGLE MALT CORE. Our standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood
– BIAX GLASSING. A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning
– 360 RAILS. Our standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood
– SINTERED BASE. A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added
durability and speed.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €539.95
Special Price €429.95