Nidecker Sensor 156 AM snowboard 2020
Flex 5/10 A versatile mid flex that can ride all over the mountain.
- Twin Shape True twin snowboards are 100% symmetrical with an identical nose and tail. The flex pattern and sidecut is uniform throughout, and will feel the same whether you are riding switch or regular, so you can jib, jump and spin with ease!
- Master Core The Master Core consists of a combination of poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia woods, resulting in a superior weight-to-performance-to power ratio, and an ultra strong, extra responsive, lightweight core.
- 90° Biaxial fibreglass provides a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex.
- Premium Sandwich - This next level construction steps up the power and response of Nideckers standard sandwich manufacturing. Adding advanced materials like Carbon and Kevlar gives the board more pop and improved shock absorption.
- The N-7000 is a Nidecker exclusive sintered base. Boasting the speed you'd expect of a sintered base with extra durability and added carbon nanoparticles for enhanced glide.
- Absorbnid Topsheet - Absorbnid is an innovative top layer designed to absorb unwanted vibrations.
- SideKick - Sidekick lifts your edges at the widest points of the nose and tail resulting in increased float in powder, smoother riding in rough terrain, and effortless turn initiation.
Waist 254 mm
Tip/Tail width 292 mm
Setback 0 cm
Rider weight: 65-85 kg