Bern Watts EPS Snowboardhelm matt grau mit schwarzen Futter
Available in a wide variety of colorways, the Bern Watts EPS Helmet is the go-to helmet for pros and recreational skiers alike. A blend of classic brim style with venting and slick satin finishes is combined with superior Thin Shell EPS foam protection for high impact situations. Experience Bern's Signature Shape and fit that looks good and protects great.
Thin Shell Construction - Improved, ultra thin ABS shell aligned with expanded polystyrene (EPS) hard foam for burly, high-impact all-season protection.
- Fixed Venting
- Removable Vent Cover
- Adjustable Liners - Summer Liner and other optional liners available separately.
- Micro Adjust to customize fit
- Signature Shape - Every Bern model features a signature shape. The visors and vents may be different, but the profile is always the same. Turn to the front, side, or back and you’ll know it’s a Bern.
- Sink Fit - A deep, surround signature fit and feel. Multiple shell sizes are available in most models to provide optimum balance between protection, profile and fit.
- Chine Line - The chine line separates the top of the shell from the sides giving each model Bern's signature fit. The lid ergonomically fits around your head instead of on top of it, providing full protection.
Thin Shell - Complies with CPSC, ASTM F 2040, EN 1077B, EN 1078
- Helmet Style: Half Shell
- Helmet Venting: Fixed Venting
- Audio: Not Included
- Removable Ear Pads: Yes
Regulärer Preis: 99,95 €
Special Price 79,95 €